- This galvanised handrails Perth fitting is typically used for adding to an existing inline structure without having to dismantle the original structure where an Interclamp type 101 fitting or similar cannot be fitted. Interclamp type 136 is a similar clamp-on fitting offering a more flush finish.
- A 90° bolt-on joint, often used to make additions or alterations to existing structures and suitably designed for indoor and outdoor modular projects.
- With a unique slip-on style connection type that needs only an Allen wrench or hex key for a secure connection.
- In this structural tube clamp the through tube (horizontal in photo) cannot be joined within the fitting.
Product Data & Dimensions
|Size||a (mm)||Weight (kg)||Box Qty*||Part No|
* Fittings are sold individually and do not need to be bought in box quantities. Box quantities may be subject to change without prior notice.
Figures given as guidance only, dimensions and weights are subject to manfacturing tolerances and may be altered without prior notice.
Do not perform any pre-drilling, tube cutting, casting uprights or any other dimensionally critical processes prior to receiving fittings.