Simple to Specify Easy to Order Rapid to Assemble
- Contrasting colours available to assist the visually impaired
- Customises Interclamp® handrail system to client's colour requirements
- Wide choice of colours available
- High visibility options for low-light and safety-orientated applications
- May be used to provide visual contrast between handrail and background
- For compliance with AS 1318-1985 SSA Industrial Safety Colour Code
For customising to specific end-user requirements, polyester powder coating may be applied over the galvanising of the tubes in a wide spectrum of RAL or AS colours on request, including Interclamp Safety Yellow. The combination of powder coated tubes and Interclamp fittings in standard finish is particularly aesthetically pleasing, although where necessary, powder coating may also be applied to the Interclamp fittings as well.
Powder coating may also provide visual contrast to handrail structures without being highly reflective. Through the use of contrasting colour schemes, handrails may more easily be identified by people with reduced sight or on emergency exit routes, particularly under conditions of reduced light or limited visibility.
Please contact us with your requirements, so that we can discuss the options available to meet the needs of your exact specification.
Due to the limitations of computer monitors and printing, the colours are for illustration purposes only.