- This galvanised tube clamp fitting is typically used on shallow sloping guardrail between 0° and 11° to connect the upright to the top rail. Tubes can be joined inside this fitting.
- Adjustable angle joint for slopes from 0° to 11°, often used to join intermediate uprights to top rails and middle rails to end uprights.
- Designed suitable for indoor and outdoor modular projects.
- This can be used where through tube (sloping in photo) has to be joined within the fitting. Interclamp type 153 slope range short tee may often be used as an alternative.
- With a unique slip-on style connection type that needs only an Allen wrench or hex key for a secure connection.
- Please also see our Interclamp Assist range of flush fittings to help compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and the Building Regulations Part M:2004.
Product Data & Dimensions
|Size||a (mm)||b (mm)||Weight (kg)||Box Qty*||Part No|
* Fittings are sold individually and do not need to be bought in box quantities. Box quantities may be subject to change without prior notice.
Figures given as guidance only, dimensions and weights are subject to manfacturing tolerances and may be altered without prior notice.
Do not perform any pre-drilling, tube cutting, casting uprights or any other dimensionally critical processes prior to receiving fittings.