- This galvanised tube clamp fitting is typically used as an inline internal connector for joining two tubes of the same size together.
- This expanding joint can only be used for 3.25mm wall thickness tube (1”, 1 1/4” & 1 1/2” BS EN 10255, formerly BS 1387, medium weight) and must not be used as a load bearing joint, particularly for tensile loads.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor modular projects.
- With a unique slip-on style connection type that needs only an Allen wrench or hex key for a secure connection.
- Interclamp type 149 inline external tube connector, which has superior load characteristics, may sometimes be used as an alternative.
Product Data & Dimensions
|Size||a (mm)||b (mm)||Weight (kg)||Box Qty*||Part No|
* Fittings are sold individually and do not need to be bought in box quantities. Box quantities may be subject to change without prior notice.
Figures given as guidance only, dimensions and weights are subject to manfacturing tolerances and may be altered without prior notice.
Do not perform any pre-drilling, tube cutting, casting uprights or any other dimensionally critical processes prior to receiving fittings.