- This versatile galvanised key clamp fitting, is typically used on slopes and staircases where the angle either varies or is unknown, and/or where there is a requirement for rails to be offset from uprights.
- Most commonly used with Interclamp type 101 and 125 fitting to mount sloping rails onto vertical uprights.
- Design is suitable for indoor and outdoor modular projects.
- With a unique slip-on style connection type that needs only an Allen wrench or hex key for a secure connection.
- With this structural tube clamp fitting, the tube cannot be joined within the fitting.
- PLEASE NOTE: This fitting is to be used in conjunction with other fittings, the tube will NOT fit onto the side of the clamp.
Product Data & Dimensions
|Size||a (mm)||b (mm)||c (mm)||Weight (kg)||Box Qty*||Part No|
* Fittings are sold individually and do not need to be bought in box quantities. Box quantities may be subject to change without prior notice.
Figures given as guidance only, dimensions and weights are subject to manfacturing tolerances and may be altered without prior notice.
Do not perform any pre-drilling, tube cutting, casting uprights or any other dimensionally critical processes prior to receiving fittings.