- This wall-positional galv pipe fittings is typically used for terminating cross rails to walls on level sites.
- It can be used as a wall-mount base plate for non-load bearing structures like chairs, benches, tables, etc. and suitably designed for indoor and outdoor modular projects.
- With a unique slip-on style connection type that needs only an Allen wrench or hex key for a secure connection.
- WARNING: This structural tube clamp is not recommended as a base-plate to support hand-railing, guard railing, parapets, balustrades or other load-bearing structures. Please use Interclamp type 132 fitting as an alternative.
Product Data & Dimensions
|Size||b (mm)||c (mm)||d (mm)||Hole Dia (mm)||Weight (kg)||Box Qty*||Part No|
* Fittings are sold individually and do not need to be bought in box quantities. Box quantities may be subject to change without prior notice.
Figures given as guidance only, dimensions and weights are subject to manfacturing tolerances and may be altered without prior notice.
Do not perform any pre-drilling, tube cutting, casting uprights or any other dimensionally critical processes prior to receiving fittings.